Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Hunger Games 2012 [English] by Dima262012 Download Movie

Torrent Download


The Hunger Games 2012 torrent
Seeds 113 SeedsPeers 69 Peers


Year: 2012
Genre: Adventure, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Starring: Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth
Director: Gary Ross


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified Torrent

Users review: First, I have not read the book. I was watching the movie with a little more information than the slogan IMDb rating and drawing. This film, while technically well executed, suffer from a plot completely boring, predictable and unengaging. There is no doubt that I change the channel if I do not find the title can cinema.This popular 13-year-old girls. If you do not belong to that group, there are good movies to spend your time. If anything, it made me want to see Truman Show - a good dome movie.And TV show I never find out why it is called The Hunger Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment