Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sherlock Holmes 2009 Eng Download Movie

Torrent Download


Sherlock Holmes 2009 torrent
Seeds 130 SeedsPeers 84 Peers


Year: 2009
Genre: Action, Adventure, Crime
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Jude Law, Rachel McAdams
Director: Guy Ritchie


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified Torrent

Users review: As you can tell from the first review, you will probably have to be a big reader or fan / girl Sherlock Holmes, was not happy. It pleased me almost all the way this film does not care much about the character. Nevertheless even if Sherlock Holmes was sometimes a bit too ambiguous gay and had a bad modern, such as a person, he continued to be funny, strange, and as smart as I thought I should be Sherlock. Jude Law did a good job, as well as on other roles. Loved the story. It was clear to me at the time, as the story will unravel, but then it hits you again at the end. It was a beautiful shot, however. In any case, my favorite part of the story was particularly broad scheme of things and the people involved. Sherlock goes deep enough into the world of conspiracy to interested.My My only gripe is that the film sometimes humor. Lots of humor came during an interview. People will laugh at humor thrown protagonists, and it just felt too much like a modern comedy. Currently, the American society and culture infected internet memes battle resourcefulness and deadpan jokes, laughter caused the lame to me (who is not deeply felt.) Would you compare what I say in the dialogue The Big Bang Theory. Hollywood may have slowed down a bit dry and clever jokes, especially when you poke at the wrong conclusion times.In, I would like this movie enough to appreciate it 8 out of 10, and when I complain more than I praised, I just did not want to give away all the good parts. Go see this movie. His fresh, not based in America, not a trace from there as well. There are twists and turns, great scenes, a lot of interesting moments, sweet studies, and some similar material better discussed on the forum theorists.

No comments:

Post a Comment