Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Rush 2013 [English]

Torrent Download


Rush 2013 torrent
Seeds 130 SeedsPeers 75 Peers


Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Biography, Drama
Starring: Daniel Brühl, Chris Hemsworth, Olivia Wilde
Director: Ron Howard


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified Torrent

Users review: If Holder Cineworld card, I was invited last night sitting of the new film by Ron Howard Rush.Before I started ... I'm not a fan of F1, but I know enough about the history of the main protagonists to enjoy the movie. big set pieces of the film set before birth in 1976, so exactly my understanding was based on my father's memory of events. Id seen James Hunt in a recent interview with Niki Lauda looking images for the film that won the characters.The idea is absolutely perfect in the past, vehicles and sets the tone styles , excellent cinematography is nothing short of breathtaking and fx is very much in keeping with period no ignorance CGI.The effect is usually nothing short of a miracle, Hemsworth and Bruhl is wonderful, especially Hemsworth, whos accent, manners and acting naturally is a big surprise. I could see some awards for this role. I saw a number Bruhl in the film and I'm still just feel if this continues the trend. Support all the actors are very good in small films include roles.The pace for 2 hours and very graphic, especially a few accidents scenes.Direction: Ron Howard - good job, I'm not a big fan and especially after Da Vinci / Angel profit flops ideal for the kind of respect. flair there, but played safe (as usual) but the story and the actors take center stage.If you like history in F1, the well-documented rivalry with the film this arrest on check. It is similar to the best configuration, Moneyball etc. but for some heart.8 half of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment