Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Last Airbender 2010 Download Movie

Torrent Download


The Last Airbender 2010 torrent
Seeds 145 SeedsPeers 57 Peers


Year: 2010
Genre: Action, Adventure, Family
Starring: Noah Ringer, Nicola Peltz, Jackson Rathbone
Director: M. Night Shyamalan


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified Torrent

Users review: I went into the film knowing that it will not even be a part as good as the real show. However, I did not know that I simply like to leave the movie theater in the middle too. How anyone could do such damage in about an hour and forty minutes is quite beyond me. It was ridiculous, the only way to describe it is a $ 150 million dollar failure. I could understand if the effects were not up to par, but the biggest disappointment so. It was so hard and never once felt the actors denoted word they meant. I saw an interview with Nicola Peltz and Jackson Rathbone on TV and even their approach which felt so bad. I felt kind of disgusting to see that recently I have been watching Avatar: The Last Airbender (with extras) almost religiously for the past month.The script itself would be thrown into trash and burned their remains locked away so that no one would ever have to suffer watching such garbage . Thats why Im not sure if its actors or script that is really to blame for the movie thats horrible results. Lung and Im assuming that what they go for, simply inspirational speeches consisted of crudely strung click? It also left a lot to be desired language. I woke up almost spasms phrase (something like) You are a nice man! ... What seems to be so incredibly amazing is how someone could fail in such proportion honest when they have literally blue print already created. Fans know how the characters look and sound, and although I understand that no one fits perfect package of two would be better than nothing. Also, once the decision to change the character name pronunciation is definitely not the best idea, but I understand that he wanted, that the name sounds like their Asian origin, not move over it and the whole time I was just cringing at the mere mention of Aang and Sokkas names.This film does not hold a candle to the original program. Heck, it's hard renamed resemble the original in any way shape or form. Although I am aware that not all episodes can be presented, the sequence of events you have just left feeling awkward and confused. I also hate the way they worked on bending it took five minutes to move your hands around the opponent before there was any real bending. Most of the battles were like fifteen minutes of martial arts, such as the occasional bit of air bending and a little water is sprinkled around.There was nothing to love in this film is not the most adorable characters like Momo. Momo was what literally three minutes in the whole film, which I found extremely depressing that Momo was always one of the characters, I just wanted to cuddle adorable for his manners, but the film had no love Momo digital. Appa was even let me film interesting.This hoping and praying that M. Night Shyamalan break and are black listed, so it can not destroy the series even more. This is definitely something you will spend some time just trying to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment