Sunday, February 9, 2014

The Best Man Holiday 2013 Download Movie

Torrent Download


The Best Man Holiday 2013 torrent
Seeds 111 SeedsPeers 96 Peers


Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy, Drama
Starring: Monica Calhoun, Morris Chestnut, Melissa De Sousa
Director: Malcolm D. Lee


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified Torrent

Users review: I loved this movie! I laughed and cried. Very well written. Beautiful performance by an actor! You together-magic! I saw some comments on how to be black to enjoy the movie, which is not true. Honestly people play a lot of it to the movie Black. The film can be enjoyed by all ages, regardless of racial identity. Terrence Howard-this may be the most fun I have ever seen! You literally me in tears! Morris Chestnut-God bless his parents. The ratings, in short, makes no sense. Everyone I talked to my film. Truly exceptional cast production team! I can not wait for it to come out on DVD!

No comments:

Post a Comment