Friday, December 27, 2013

Snow White and the Huntsman 2012 [English] WEB-DL Download Movie

Torrent Download


Snow White and the Huntsman 2012 torrent
Seeds 149 SeedsPeers 62 Peers


Year: 2012
Genre: Adventure, Drama, Fantasy
Starring: Kristen Stewart, Chris Hemsworth, Charlize Theron
Director: Rupert Sanders


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified Torrent

Users review: The movie is good (not great though), especially on the effects and Charlize Theron acting. It is a wonderful, beautiful, spectacular, play a role, full of passion, as usual. I also think it was not the 127-minute photo needs. It may take less time, since some moments I felt like they just pull him without any reason. I was expecting more, but the problem is all the choice of Snow White. Kristen Stewart is like my fridge, it does not matter what I put in it (milk, soda, eggs, vegetables, meat), it is and will always being cooler. And so it is. It is always the same, no matter what role she plays. If she can be an actress, so can my fridge. They are both cold and not an expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment