Saturday, December 28, 2013

Safe Haven 2013 Download Movie

Torrent Download


Safe Haven 2013 torrent
Seeds 110 SeedsPeers 69 Peers


Year: 2013
Genre: Drama, Mystery, Romance
Starring: Julianne Hough, Josh Duhamel, Cobie Smulders
Director: Lasse Hallström


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified Torrent

Users review: I took my girlfriend to see that, at most, as I can not miss the movie Love Story .... I was not disappointed with it. She loved every minute. As a man, I thought it was a little wet, but I liked it. Actress Hough was easy to see, not just pretty, but made in her art. This was written for her girlish appearance and persona apparently. The scenery and cinematography were nothing short of amazing ... Locations were excellent, living with a heart .... Duhamal was really excellent in this role and his role perfectly, and was the perfect choice for this film.The script received a twist, and I sat through the film more soothe not sure what is happening, it definitely kept me intrigued, though I think it is a little slow in a few places still left to like the film as whole.Definitely worth going to see, certainly on the big screen, as places were amazing ....

No comments:

Post a Comment